Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

big mountain creek april 26 th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Danny

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-22

big mountain creek april 26 th Empty
PostSubject: Re: big mountain creek april 26 th   big mountain creek april 26 th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

that sounds good not sure if anything will be flowing if it isnt me and werner might go try cutbank falls i looked at the cutbank the other day and its got enough water
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: big mountain creek april 26 th   big mountain creek april 26 th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

i cant make it tonight. but how about saturday? its calling for a high of 16!! if something is flowing in grande cache id be down for a day trip
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: big mountain creek april 26 th   big mountain creek april 26 th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:32 pm

big mountian creek tommorow . meet at the take out at 5pm maybe eailier if you dont know were the take out is give me a call and its 10 min from gp class 1 or class 2. so far its just me and rick going. it takes about 2 to 3 hours. if interested give me a call at 780-876-2189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big mountain creek april 26 th   big mountain creek april 26 th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

big mountain creek april 26 th
Page 1 of 1