Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

big mountian creek

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ryancarroll

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-22

big mountian creek Empty
PostSubject: big mountian creek    big mountian creek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 pm

im interested in running it as soon as it flows, keep me in the loop , thanks .

im going to jasper next weekend to play rugby on saturday, but im thinking of bringing my boat and checking to see if anything opened up . im taking my camper van if any one wants to tag along let me know .
Back to top Go down
norpaq

norpaq

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-22

big mountian creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: big mountian creek   big mountian creek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

the bald was flowing a little more today. but overall the flow is pretty pathetic so far. weather forecast is looking up, so another week should make a difference.

-NP
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-22

big mountian creek Empty
PostSubject: big mountian creek   big mountian creek Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 pm

big mountian is ice free but not flowing yet as soon as it starts i will put up a post should have water in a week or two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

big mountian creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: big mountian creek   big mountian creek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

big mountian creek
Page 1 of 1