Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

Multiplex Memberships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
norpaq

norpaq

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Multiplex Memberships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Sounds good Kim. I just need your phone number and your husbands name. Trevor? You can PM me or post on Facebook.

-NP

Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:13 pm

ya we bought our memberships already, so whatever happens with potential reimbursements or whatever let us know. We pay month to month and didn't want to wait another month or more to get our memberships. Keep us posted it's a cool thing. Hope lots of people get use out of it.
Back to top Go down
norpaq

norpaq

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 pm

I have a meeting booked for next week with the Multiplex staff.

-NP
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Any idea where we are at with this? I'm going to be buying 2 memberships at the end of the month regardless for myself and fiancee, but if we're close to getting the numbers we need, I'd be game to go in with everyone else
Back to top Go down
norpaq

norpaq

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Just to clarify, this is just a Multiplex membership and you'll still have to pay the club everytime you come out and paddle with us at the pool. However with the membership, you'll be able to use all the Multiplex facilities before and after the pool rentals (or whenever you want).

Could you guys send me an email to n_paquin(at)hotmail.com with your full names and phone numbers, so that I can provide the data to the Multiplex. Also, we'll need you guys to pay us (me or the club) directly in advance and a single payment will be made to the Multiplex.

Regards,

-NP
Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 am

Count me in, I didn' t do WWK membership in 2011, as I wasn't able to participate in any Club events, any paddling I was able to get in this year (very little) was done in private groups, but I'm making the time to be out in the coming new year so this is good news... my husband and I are both purchasing Multiplex memberships for January. When will this take effect?

cheers,
Kim
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 pm

We got a chance to check out the multiplex this weekend and my girlfriend and I are definitely interested in getting a membership, a lot more now if we can get 20% off. Sean also would probably buy a membership.

So count us in for 3
Back to top Go down
norpaq

norpaq

PostSubject: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:44 am

The city of Grande Prairie is offering discounted memberships to the members of the Multiplex user groups. The discount will be up to 20% off the prices listed on the Multiplex website.

In oder to qualify we have to gather the names of those interested. If you have already purchased a membership, please list you name anyway as it will count towards our numbers to qualify for a larger discount. If you already have a membership, you probably already received and early discount, if not reimbursements will be available.

The Multiplex membership if for use of the Multiplex facilities. You will still have to pay the club for our rentals.

thanks,

-NP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplex Memberships   Multiplex Memberships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplex Memberships
Page 1 of 1