Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

Looking for White Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
norpaq

norpaq

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Looking for White Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for White Water   Looking for White Water Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 am

It's pretty tough to find any class 3+ water this time of year in this area. The closest may be the Sheep Creek near Grande Cache. Though I don't really know what would be available in the FSJ area. If you don't mind going further, there is a paddle fest going on at Mount Robson on the September long weekend.

This time of year about the only whitewater we do is a park and play wave at the Wapiti Gardens.

-NP
Back to top Go down
VR Trooper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Looking for White Water Empty
PostSubject: Looking for White Water   Looking for White Water Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello, I'm looking to see what type of white water I can find in the region and some good people to run it with.
Moved to FSJ last year from Vancouver and haven't paddled anything up here yet.
Guessing I'm gonna have to travel some distance to find class 3+

I appreciate any help you can offer.
Cheers,
Ryan
Back to top Go down

Looking for White Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers :: Club Executive Announcements, Buy/Sell, Fundraisers :: Got Questions? Need Answers? Ask A Club Member-
Jump to: