Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

Women On Water 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimB

KimB

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Women On Water 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Reminder, Thursday July 22 @ 6PM   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Meet at the clubhouse at 6PM. $10 to rent equipment, must be WWk member to attend.
Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: July Schedule   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Wed, July 14 - 6PM
Thurs, July 22nd - 6PM

These are the only 2 dates I'm committing to post, my wedding is 4 weeks away and I expect to be busy a lot between now and then. I will post any impromptu times I can get away, perhaps an early morning weekend down to Wapiti Gardens.

Remember tonight is WWK club night, feel free to join the group going out tonight as well. sunny

Cheers,
Kim

Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: Wednesday, June 30   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Most of the ladies are not available tonight, but I'll still be at the Clubhouse at 6PM for anyone that is free.

** Rental for equipment is $10
*** WWK Members only, no first timers tonight please.
Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: TUESDAY JUNE 22 @ 6PM - Women   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Just one slot available for first timers. Please msg me if you are wishing to attend.

1. Chelsea E.
2. Karen M.
3. ___________

Tracey will be leading a Yoga start for us this time for some easy stretching before we begin. We meet at the Clubhouse at 6PM

First timers remember your wet gear, and something warm to change into as you will be getting wet.

Cheers.
Kim
Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: Our facebook page   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: Women on Water - June schedule   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Our June paddle dates are as follows:

Wednesday June16th - 6:00 PM
Tuesday June 22nd - 6:00 PM (first timer night)
Wednesday June 30th - 6:00 PM

* Where we paddle will be determined based on the paddling abilities of everyone, and the number of paddlers in attendance. We will meet at the Clubhouse, please no first timers on days not designated for first timers, also, we can only accommodate no more than 3 first timers, please post if you wish to attend)
- see the regular WWK club schedule for additional beginner "Club night" dates

** Must be WWK member to attend (membership is $30 for the year)

*** Equipment rental is $10

See you all out
Cheers,
Kim
Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: Thursday June 3rd - 6PM   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Lets meet at the Clubhouse at 6PM for a 6:30 departure, where we paddle will depend on those attending. No first timers please. If you are interested in joining for the first time, please attend one of the club's regular paddling nights. I'm never sure how much help I will have, and cannot commit to any first timer which would need much more attention. The next scheduled WWK Club night is the 9th according to the June schedule.

*Everyone must be an active member of WWK, filled out waivers, completed their wet exits, and paid their membership fees in order to participate.

Cheers,
Kim

** Can someone please get me a key to the boathouse so people without their own boats can be accomodated, my keys only work on equipment room doors. Thanks
Back to top Go down
KimB

KimB

PostSubject: Women On Water 2010   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Hey, just a heads up, we're planning on getting up and going for June 2nd or 3rd, this way we can off-set our program with regular club nights which run every other Wednesday. More information will follow, I just wanted to get it on here so people are ready and any questions can be answered.

Anyone interested in paddling Thursday evening (Not WOW) let me know, there's no water in Red Willow, and I don't have time to journey to Wapiti Gardens, but a paddle down the Wapiti would be fine - I believe Kathleen and I are going to give it a go.

After the last lock changing fun last fall I don't have a key, so I can only accomodate those with their own equipment this time.

Cheers,
Kim sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women On Water 2010   Women On Water 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women On Water 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers :: Women on Water (WOW) :: 2012 Summer-
Jump to: