Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

Grande Cache

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mark_m

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Excellent. The weather was poor and then it ended up being a decent weekend but I made other plans. I am glad you guys had a good time. The water is up quite a bit in the past day or two.

Mark
Back to top Go down
norpaq

norpaq

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:09 am

Julia and I did the Sulphur on Sunday. It was a little bony, lots of rocks to dodge but still alot of fun. Can't wait for the Rendezvous.
Back to top Go down
mark_m

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:17 pm

I was hoping the weather would hold but we are getting snowed on and there is more snow in the future. And, the cool weather has not done much to raise water levels. I won't be paddling this weekend.

Mark
Back to top Go down
julia_macg

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:09 pm

I would be interested in paddling this weekend! Saturday, Sunday or Monday work for me!
Feel free to call or text! 1-587-999-1017
Back to top Go down
norpaq

norpaq

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

I'm up for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
mark_m

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Hello. Sulphur and Muskeg are coming up. Anybody interested in paddling next weekend in GC?

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grande Cache Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grande Cache   Grande Cache Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grande Cache
Page 1 of 1