Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

wapiti river friday night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Danny

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-22

wapiti river friday night  Empty
PostSubject: Re: wapiti river friday night    wapiti river friday night  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:50 pm

ya im probably going to be doing the wapiti by grande prairie
Back to top Go down
ryancarroll

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: wapiti river friday night    wapiti river friday night  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:26 pm

danny i will be out there at the cabin, if anyone needs anything. i will have my gear there , im cleaning up after the break and enter of my cabin . so if lots of beginers show up ill be there to help .
Back to top Go down
Danny

Danny

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: wapiti river friday night    wapiti river friday night  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:44 pm

any beginners want to go for a paddle on the wapiti friday night the river is class 1 . if interested you need to know how to wet exit and have been in a kayak before in the pool or on a river i can only take a few aboulute beginers but if the group has more experice then i can take more . put on the river by 6pm at the latest and should be off by 9 at the latest . and you need to have your own gear and a dry top or dry suit. any questions or if interested give me a call at 780 876 2189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wapiti river friday night    wapiti river friday night  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wapiti river friday night
Page 1 of 1