Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communication Center for Grande Prairie's Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our new schedule at the Multiplex has been updated and posted on our website calendar www.wapitikayakers.ca and on the forum.

How to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
norpaq

norpaq

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-22

How to join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join    How to join  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Brenton,

There are a few ways to join. One opportunity is this weekend with the level 1 course that is being run on Sunday. Check out the details on our calendar

http://www.wapitikayakers.ca/index.php/calendar/

Other opportunities are the beginner river trips - Class 1. Which are scheduled every other week. Again you can check out the calendar for the next dates.

-NP
Back to top Go down
brenton

How to join  Empty
PostSubject: How to join    How to join  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey I'd like to try kayaking so what are the steps to coming out and trying it? I've noticed most of the posts are older but hopefully one of you guys can help a guy out. If its easier you can email me at kemle10@gmail.com thanks, brenton
Back to top Go down

How to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wapiti Whitewater Kayakers :: Club Executive Announcements, Buy/Sell, Fundraisers :: Got Questions? Need Answers? Ask A Club Member-
Jump to: